Food, Fellowship, Education, and Worship – All in one!
March 8, 2017 – The Ministry of Worship will be offering informal worship services during the season of Lent in various congregational homes throughout the city. All home worship services will begin at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
You may choose to attend one or all of them. These evenings will be designed by various clergy-affiliate members and friends of Central and include an educational component and close with a short worship service. Heavy appetizers or a simple supper will be offered by the host home, and you are invited to bring adult beverages to share.
Monday, March 13, 7 p.m. | Contact Dave Vandermeer for details or see this week’s electronic church newsletter.
- Kim Wagner, clergy-affiliate member will lead our worship experience.
Thursday, March 23, 7 p.m. | Contact Dave Vandermeer for details or see this week’s electronic church newsletter.
- Tom Long, clergy-affiliate member, Bandy Professor Emeritus of Preaching; Director of the Early Career Pastoral Leadership Program, Emory Candler School of Theology will lead our worship experience.
Friday, March 31, 7 p.m. |Contact Dave Vandermeer for details or see this week’s electronic church newsletter.
- Leigh Campbell-Taylor, former member of Central and Interim Pastor at Oakhurst Presbyterian Church, will lead our worship experience. Please RSVP to Sandra McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, April 4, 7 p.m. | Monthly Taizé Prayer Service in Rand Chapel
- 6 p.m. Labyrinth will be available for centering prayer in Tull Hall
- Parking in front of the church on Washington Street.