What is MyCPC, and who can use it?
MyCPC (Central Presbyterian Church) is a feature of ACS Technologies, the church’s database management system which Central Presbyterian Church has used for many years. Our database contains membership records, financial data, and calendars. MyCPC allows members to view and manage their own data, including setting up and managing online giving.
The only requirement for using MyCPC is that you must already be in the Central Presbyterian Church database with a current email address on file. If you’re not certain whether you’re in the database with a current email address, or if MyCPC doesn’t recognize you, just send an email from the address you wish to have on file to Linda Massengill by email, and we will ensure that you’re properly entered!
MyCPC will enable you do the following things:
- Navigate your customized dashboard to update your profile and account information, provide link(s) to your social media accounts, and view your giving and pledge history.
- Search member directory by family or individuals to access mailing addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Manage your groups. Utilize features within your group settings to send notifications and emails.
- Search the church events calendar or manage your own events calendar. Only interested in specific calendar or group notifications? Tailor what you see by subscribing to individual calendars or RSS feeds
- Register online for events
- Give toward your pledge or contribute electronically as well as make online payments for mission trips, flowers, special offerings, or use of facilities (including weddings)
More features will be added in time, depending upon demand!