WELCOME TO CENTRAL
Central Presbyterian Church is a welcoming community dedicated to diversity and inclusivity. People of different races, gender identities, sexual orientation, ages, educational levels, housing statuses and religious backgrounds gather each Sunday to worship together, united by a desire to worship God and follow Jesus’s example in our lives. Our clergy and lay leaders are a cross-section of our community.
Throughout the year, Central offers faith opportunities in the heart of Atlanta:
- Sunday services, each week at 11:00 am in the sanctuary
- Taizé services, the first Tuesday of each month in the chapel, October
- Faith Education and Sunday school for all ages, each Sunday at 9:45 am
- Special opportunities, such as small groups, home worship services, and additional services around Lent and Advent
Central supports the Atlanta community with several outreach activities and volunteer opportunities:
- Central Outreach and Advocacy Center
- Central Night Shelter
- Central Child Development Center
- La Gonave Haiti Partnership
- See our Mission page for more information about mission opportunities.
Central is located in downtown Atlanta, directly across from the Georgia State Capitol, and draws its membership from across the greater Atlanta area. We are co
Convenient to the Five Points and Georgia State MARTA stations, and free parking is available in the garage at 180 Central Avenue for Sunday services.
Join us for worship. You are welcome here.
The Central Community
Upcoming Events, News & Updates
click here for more information on pledging at CPC
FIRST FRUITS EXHIBIT
Now on display in Tull Fellowship Hall
And with the first fruits of all your increase. –Proverbs 3:9
To view this exhibit during church office hours, please contact Sandra McDonald by phone (404.601.3137) or email.
Monthly Taizé Services
Our monthly contemplative prayer services resumed for 2018 – 2019. For more information, click here.